Top-Masters-Degrees.com is supported by Advertisements. The search results are for Colleges and Schools who support us financially to run this website. This does not in any way influence the Degree Courses or School listing on our website.
Those who are already from the operations and supply chain management or related streams of graduation are chosen for this program. It helps graduates to become better equipped with the current world scenario in terms of managerial challenges, logistics and supply chain strategies, and operations. The students function together as a team in this 100% online course, which is available globally; so you might be sharing your classroom from someone in the hub of Australia or a remote corner of the African continent.
An array of benefits await those who are interested in doing this program like-
- Flexibility while continuing with your current job and commitments
- Sharing and gaining knowledge of the best supply chain management professionals on a global scale
- Learning via online programs through collaborative efforts that are adaptive to everyday situations
- You have the choice of specialization in Oil and Gas
- A leadership progress analysis can be done through your personality development portfolio
- You don’t have to go to the campus for exams or anything else
- Academic and technical assistance is provided
What makes this program different?
There are tons of other online distance learning programs available today but the MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management from the University of Liverpool brings forth an interactive environment online that gives you a flexibility along with an in-depth perspective of current global trends.
With the MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management, you are accredited with the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply or CIPS. It is an accreditation that is recognized on a global platform and with this in hand you automatically get eligible for becoming a CIPS member. Not only do you get a membership and access to a network of 60,000 professionals in the market, but you also get a practical perspective to your degree. With this program, you also get AACSB-accredited gain, which is the abbreviation of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Excel in all spheres
The university also brings to you an opportunity to train with the best experts across the country and the world too. The online postgraduate programmes lay emphasis on establishing a career base for you via theoretical and practical expertise in the field of management and supply.
Structure of the Degree
The basic programme structure for the online MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management includes 6 core modules. There are also 2 elective ones including a consultancy project and a Personal Development Portfolio. The first module is for about 8 weeks long while the later is about 12 weeks. In these modules, you get a unique insight on business analysis and management along with-
- Lean thought process
- Strategic management in purchasing
- Logistics and tangible distribution
- Supply chain operations functions and management
The elective module ensures-
- Comprehensive quality management
- Insight on economics of gas, energy and oil
- Enterprise management system
- Portfolio management
- Project management
- Energy sources management
- Economic and legal aspects of international trade
Along with the development of core modules, the focus on personal portfolio development is also available, and students get to complete a dissertation or consultancy project to with support from an academic expert.